- Version 2014
- Download 26817
- File Size 3.26 MB
- File Count 1
- Last Updated January 7, 2022
SW_DTM (Softwel Digital Terrain Modeling) is a complete software package for Digital Terrain Modeling and Contouring, which is developed by SOFTWEL (P) Ltd.
This software features a user friendly interface for plotting survey points and generating contours at any specified interval. This software can also draw profile and cross section for any alignment at any user-defined scale.
Characteristics of this software are:
- User friendly interface: SW_DTM provides a user friendly interface for plotting survey points, either manually or from data files/spreadsheets in true co-ordinates & elevation.
- Contour generation: SW_DTM is capable of generating contours efficiently and accurately at any desired interval.
- Feature and boundary lines: Feature lines can be added to ensure that contours go around details such as riverbanks or road boundaries as expected. Boundary lines for triangulation can also be added.
- Contour Annotation: SW_DTM provides an easy to use dialog for single or multiple contour annotation.
- Grids: SW_DTM can also be used for drawing grids in AutoCAD, with specified interval and text height.
- Profile and cross section generation: SW_DTM can extract L-Profile and X-Section data from triangulated data points and also from drawings that contain contour information only, and plot at any required scale.